Make a donation to Cloth Cat
Thanks to all of our supporters who have generously donated to us to keep our work going.
– to Cloth Cat via the PayPal button below
It’s that simple!
Cloth Cat has been enabling people to improve their lives through the power of music since 1999. A blend of generous donations and grants has helped us to keep providing a range of different activities and services over the years, which has included:
- – Extra-curricular music education for teenagers and young people who feel excluded from the mainstream
- – Education classes and training in specific skills such as sound engineering for unemployed adults to build confidence
- – Gig buddies programmes to support men who are socially isolated
- – Music workshops specifically for people with mental health problems to provide a creative and emotional outlet
- – Open mic nights that enable people to perform for the first time in a supportive atmosphere
- – New singing and instrumental group start-ups for people to experience the joy of creating music with other people
- – Supporting community events and promoting opportunities for amateur, youth and up-and-coming bands and solo artists
- – Re-purposing unwanted musical equipment and instruments for people in need
All of our activities are open to anyone who would like to join in, but we target our work specifically in disadvantaged areas and work with people most in need.
Workplace support / employee engagement event
– Band Together for Charity
Organise a themed Band Together for Charity ‘Dress Down Friday’ style event in support of Cloth Cat at your workplace. Your employees wear their favourite band or artists’ t-shirt at work and donate to Cloth Cat. Not only will any donation benefit Cloth Cat’s service users greatly it also has the potential to have a positive impact on your working environment. Wearing an artists’ t-shirt encourages conversations between colleagues who will find new common ground and therefore strengthen professional relationships across your business. This event will provide your company with an enjoyable, low cost and collaborative day of employee engagement. For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CO-OP Members Support
If you are a member of the Coop you can select Cloth Cat as a local cause to support by signing in to your online coop account https://membership.coop.co.uk/dashboard
Choose your local cause and search for and select Cloth Cat as your cause to support. When you use your membership card when you shop at the coop 2% of your purchase value for coop own branded goods is donated to Cloth Cat.
Not a member? It only costs £1 to join the Coop.