Job Vacancy : Administrative Assistant
Based at our office in Holbeck, the role will be to support the manager and the Cloth Cat team by providing and maintaining high-quality clerical and administrative services, and act as a first point of contact for a range of stakeholders as needed.
- Acting as a first point of contact for enquiries: responding to phone calls, emails and post, and passing on messages / letters as appropriate, and welcoming visitors to the Cloth Cat office
- To maintain administrative office systems (both manual and electronic)
- To communicate course and event information to sessional workers, participants and volunteers
- To undertake general administrative duties such as data entry, printing / photocopying and procurement
- To distributing marketing materials for Cloth Cat projects, courses and events both online and within the community
- To attend and participate in meetings when requested
- To carry out any other duties as required, which are appropriate to the nature of the post and its level of responsibility
- To carry out all duties of the post in accordance with Cloth Cat’s Policies and Procedures, with particular reference to Health and Safety, Safeguarding and Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
We are looking for someone:
- with two years’ experience working in a clerical / administrative role
- who has a friendly and outgoing personality.
- who is a clear communicator with excellent organisational skills.
- Who has a strong commitment to the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion
- Who is self-motivated whilst being able to work as part of a team.
£21,322 pro rata for 7 hours per week (actual salary = £4,034 per annum)
1 Year Fixed-term Contract in the first instance. Start date Monday 4th October 2021
Deadline for applications: 12 NOON on 20th September 2021
For a full application pack, please contact Shelly Johnson at email@example.com
Cloth Cat Studios Ltd is a Registered Society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 No. 28890R and as a charity with the Inland Revenue ref. XR31169 Funded by